Maintaining your European vehicle is just as important as driving it!
We have a state-of-the-art service facility designed to pamper your car. We can handle everything from your routine factory servicing to major repairs and diagnostics. We use Original Equipment quality parts and pride ourselves in our comprehensive parts warehouse. Are you tired of waiting for slow dealer service? Come see the difference in a smaller, independent European specialist that can get most parts by the next business day. You can be sure your car is repaired properly and on time at European Motorsports.
First Choice for Second Opinion
On a daily basis we enjoy meeting and earning the trust of new clients that stop by our location after their first Dealership quote. Typically they find that our expert opinion will show a cost savings between 10% – 20% or higher depending on the scope of work. In addition we welcome meeting you when you are considering the purchase of a new vehicle and seek a Pre-Purchase Inspection.
- Scheduled Maintenance – Specific to Year, Make, and Model
- General Service – Oil Change, Tune Ups, Air Filters, Lights, + More
- Transmission – Differential Repair, Clutch Service, + More
- Diagnostics – Maintenance, Check Engine Light, Brake System, Electrical System, + More
- Engine Repair – Timing Belt, Water Pump, Engine Leaks, + more
- Brake Repair – Shock Absorber, Fluids, Disks, Pads, +more
As a woman driving a very expensive car, I have to say the guys at European Motorsports have defied all stereotypes of mechanics taking advantage of woman with car problems! Never once have I been treated as if I don’t have a clue!
Gary especially keeps in constant contact with me regarding any unforeseen problems during my scheduled maintenance for Mercedes S420 and explains everything to the nth degree!
I will never take my car any place else!Jane H.